January 4, 2008

10 Things I'm Gonna Keep Doing in the New Year

10. Twittering ~ I love the twittering. I am looking forward to a BlogHer conference to get to know some of those twits. Perhaps a Twitterista party or a Twitterganza? hmmm...

9. Cooking ~ I will still cook otherwise my family would starve and that would NOT be a good thing. Right?

8. Breathing ~ In order to live, one must breathe. It is a law of nature.

7. Eating ~ Eating, just like breathing, is a necessity of life. Therefore, I must continue to eat.

6. Living ~ Yes, I do want to live and so, as long as I have a choice, I will live.

5. Blogging ~ I enjoy the blogging. I am not completely comfortable with it yet. I am going to keep at it though until I have something I like. I am following this idea - lurk, lurk, and well, lurk and learn from those who precede.

4. Take pictures - The camera has a way of speaking in a way words never could.

3. Meeting new people ~ I am not sure that twitting and blogging qualify in this category...wait, this is m list and I say they do! So, they do!

2. Going to school ~ For the first time in my life I know what I want to be when I grow up ~ nd I am going to be the best at it that I can possibly be.

1. Loving my husband ~ I am married to the most wonderful man on the face of the earth. We are not perfect, just perfect for each other. He is my best friend, my cheerleader, and I adore him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodie....I am going to BlogHer for the first time this year and look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete