December 31, 2008

Happy New Year ...Dream Board #1



The Dream Board is a seemingly simple undertaking. The hard part is knowing when it's done. :o) You create a collage of sorts with whatever materials & mediums you choose. The pictures, colors, words & phrases are things that you want to attract into your life. Basically, an artistically graphic diary of sorts.

The picture is one I took during the snowfall last week. The woods have always been a place of peace & calm. The words are self explanatory. The colors represent life, calm & warmth. I am not completely satisfied with this one but it is a good start.

I plan on doing one a month but I think it could become an addiction once I have my work/play space organized. I have already purchased some small canvasses, paints, glitters, etc to add to my craft collection. I have some ideas for more dreamboards and will post them as they are completed.

Blessings to you & yours in this new year...

RW

No comments:

Post a Comment